Terms and Conditions
Here under are a few points that you need to remember, while browsing through my website;
- The contents of this blog are original.The content of this website is for your information purpose only;
- The copyright of this website is held by Ms. Aishwarya Sandeep and Mr. Sandeep Radhakrishnan. Reproduction of any of the content mentioned on this website without our permission, will attract to requisite legal sections;
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the logo, the content in form of articles, blogs or videos. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions;
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence;
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
P.S. I have deliberately written the same in a layman’s language and not legal jargon because I am sure not all my audience are lawyers.