A Humble request to all the readers. Please do check for further details with the email id’s or contact details, mentioned in the post.
July 10, 2022
Required – Advocate , Location – Noida sector – 70
Education: LLB from reputed university
experience – working knowledge
atleast 3-4 years in any law firm / Law office/ chamber.
Drafting and vetting of SLP / Writ/Agreement/ Contract / Legal Notice/Default Notice/Replying to legal notice received
Drafting of statements of claim, petition challenging arbitral award, applications seeking interim measures, extension of time, appointment of arbitration under relevant provisions of the A &C Act .
Drafting of Commercial agreements, suits, written statements, , counter affidavits, rejoinders, appeals, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, notice invoking arbitration, application challenging the jurisdiction, Statement of Defense, claims, written synopsis, petitions, counter claims, statement of defense , pertaining to delay and disruption, quantification of claims, change of scope, price adjustment, extension of contracts.
experienced in handling arbitration from the stage of data assimilation, data discovery, research, calculation of claims, issuance of demand notice, notice invoking arbitration, drafting of statement of claim, pleadings, evidence, arguments,
Apply :- firstname.lastname@example.org
July 8, 2022
Commerical Contracts – 2 to 4 years Experience – Pune/Mumbai.
I am looking for lawyers with 2-4 years of experience in drafting commercial contracts (global contracts as well)
Organisation is a leading software based international company.
Professionals with global contracts drafting experience would be preferred. Also, professionals working with law firms are welcome to apply
The role is based out of Pune/Mumbai.
Interested lawyers with the relevant experience can write to. me and send your resumes at email@example.com.
Online Internship Opportunity at Ansari Solicitor Firm
Ansari Solicitor Firm is open to provide online internship for the month of June 2022. One of the leading law firms and specialized in high stake litigations, solicitation, legal opinions, drafting, better pleading, legal research.
ONLY 4th & 5th Year Law Students
Deadline: 10th July 2022
FACULTY POSITIONS :: HIRING
Lloyd Law College, Plot No 11, Knowledge Park 02, Greater Noida
Lloyd Law College is established in 2003. Lloyd has worked and established itself as a dynamic institution in quality education, skilling and social services. Lloyd imparts practice and profession centric legal and justice education and training in regular classes, simulations, student practice centers, workshops, national and global participation in legal skills competitions and internships to each and every student of Lloyd.
* Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
* Full time faculty multiple positions in all the disciplines (subjects) of Law, Language, Social Sciences and B.Com. courses.
* M.A/M.Com/M.Phil with NET preferably Ph.D.
* LL.M. (02 year) with NET preferably Ph.D.
* U.G.C. Pay-Scale.
* Lloyd is an equal opportunity workplace.
SELECTION PROCESS ::
* In campus Demo-Lecture (30 minutes) with PPT on any topic of teaching course.
* Personal Interview of the Demo-Lecture Qualifying candidates.
* Joining from 20 July to 20 August 2022.
LAST DATE :: Friday 15 July 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org cc to email@example.com with appropriate covering letter.
* CV (updated) with a Passport sized Photograph.
* Scanned PDF with less than 02 MB each file (all the qualifying documents class X till date).
* Experience Certificates.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY at Jus Corpus – August 2022 (Apply by July 28)
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP: Jus Corpus is expanding its Department of Content Creators and thereby inviting applications. A member of the Content Creator Board is expected to submit 3 Blogs or 1 Article + 1 Blog in a month on the topic either assigned by the mentor or it can be decided by the member, depending upon the requirements of the Blog.
PERKS: The below-mentioned benefits can be availed by the eligible candidates –
1. Turnitin Plagiarism Report for every Submission.
2. Practical insights about Writing & Research by the Content Team.
3. Expert Sessions.
3. Certificate of Internship.
5. Letter of Recommendation to those who will perform exceptionally well.
6. 501 Cash Prize to the Intern of the Month and shout-out on LinkedIn + Instagram.
7. Interns can be promoted as Trainee Editor (Stipend based Position).
1. How to write an Article and Blog?
2. How to Format an Article and Blog?
3. Citations & its types.
3. Publications in CV.
4. Publication & Recommendation aspects of LinkedIn.
5. Turnitin and its nuances.
6. and many more.
TENURE: 1 Month.
INTERNSHIP PERIOD: August 01, 2022 – August 30, 2022
Those candidates who are interested in applying may send their CV to our Official Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: “Application for Content Creators”.
Full details link: https://lnkd.in/dpucgWXJ.
LawSikho is looking for full-time CA/CS/lawyers in our course delivery team. Here is what we saw people succeeding in this team are like:
1. Loves teaching
2. Terrific communication and storytelling skills, no fear of public speaking
3. Can explain complex things in a simple manner in writing as well as orally
4. High levels of creativity
5. Passion for law
6. Prefers work from home/ remote work lifestyle for personal reasons
7. Previous legal industry experience of 2-5 years
8. Loves to interact with people and contribute to their lives
9. Willing to take classes on weekends. You will get compensatory offs on weekdays.
Salary range 50k-1 lakh, depending on skill level and prior experience. If interested, inbox Yash Vijayvargiya explaining why you fit the bill.
Vacancy for Legal Associate
June 23, 2022
Job Opening with Tier 1 Law Firm in India
#Openings with a Tier 1 firm in Mumbai in CS,General Corporate, TMT and Labour and Employment:
1.CS Opening – Looking for a CS with minimum 5 years PQE preferably from a Law firm.In house candidates with relevant experience will also work.
Advising the clients on variety of Secretarial aspects.Well versed with requirements of Company Law,FEMA,Secretarial Standards etc to advise on variety of client queries.
Maintenance of statutory records and registers.Preparation of forms,returns to be filled with the ROC,Ministry of Corporate affairs,RBI,etc.Drafting of notices,Agenda,Minutes of various meetings such as board meetings,committee meetings,shareholder meetings,Director’s report,Corporate Governance report etc.
2.General Corporate and Transactions
Principal Associate – 2013/2014/2015
Specializing in M&A/PE/General Corporate Transactional/Advisory work.
Experience in running end to end M&A/PE Transactions/deals including working on complex transactional documents etc.
Senior Associate – 2016/2017/2018 – Experience in running end to end M&A/PE Transactions/deals including working on complex transactional documents.
Specializing in strategic M&A/PE/General Corporate transactional/Advisory work.
Experience in running end to end M&A/PE Transactions including working on complex transactional documents etc.
Associate – 2018/2019 – Experience in doing diligences,first drafts of transactional documents and General Corporate Advisory.
Senior Associate & Associate – 2016/2017/2018/2019 – Experience in FRP Regulatory work.
Experience in Regulatory work Advisory on FEMA,Securities Regulations, Structuring Financial services acquisition, private client related regulatory structuring.
Obtaining bespoke RBI proposal for FDI ODI,NBFC related matters.
Experience in preparing draft regulations and considering amendments.
3.TMT – Senior Associate – 2015/2016/2017 – Focus on Technology, Media and Entertainment Laws.Experience in Advisory in the TMT domain,licensing of technology and content,Saas Agreements, Content Licensing,Acquisition of content rights,production of original content, advertising and branding deals.
4.Labour and Employment – Associate – 2020 – Experience in doing non – contentious matters,Experience in doing diligences;drafting of opinions,memo on various Labour Law issues.
Kindly share your updated cv if you have the relevant experience.
Air Vistara – Gurgaon – Senior Executive Legal
We are looking for Senior Executive – Legal to be a key member of the legal dept. of the company with the primary role of handling labour law compliances and HR related issues and contracts.
PQE – minimum 3 years
Please apply at https://lnkd.in/dTRRrm9S
1. Handling labour law compliances including filing of periodical as well as event based statutory applications, forms and returns with the labour law authorities (“Authorities”) for all offices of the company
2. Making representations before the Authorities and handling relevant correspondences thereof
3. Drafting and filing responses to inspection reports, notices, etc. issued by the Authorities
4. Liaisoning with the Authorities and the third party agency involved in the execution of compliances
5. Administering the labour law compliance management tool, uploading compliance proofs on the tool and coordinating with relevant departments for the same
6. Conducting labour law audits at different offices of the company
Providing relevant support for initiating / defending any litigations under labour law
7. Provide risk management advice and legal support relating to HR issues.
8. Handling HR related contracts
Skills & Attributes
1. Legal knowhow preferably of Airline Industry or other related industry like hospitality or travel
2. Skills to prepare opinions/memo and brief internal stakeholders and external counsel
3. Knowledge and experience in handling labour law compliances and issues
4. Ability to understand business requirements and apply legal provisions appropriately
5. Proven analytical and problem solving skills
Law Graduate – B.A.LL.B from a recognized college/university
In10 Media Private Limited – Mumbai
Looking to connect with lawyers who are interested in joining my team at In10 Media Private Limited in our Mumbai Office, who are well versed with media and technology laws, good command on drafting & negotiation and understands OTT, Television, Films, Technology related business and legal aspects, with minimum PQE of 2-5 years and can on-board immediately. Do write to me at email@example.com.
Junior Associate Advocate
Required.. Junior associate advocate
Location — MUMBAI
Job responsibilities – filing of complaint u/s 138 Act NI Act in vikroli district court and other district court of Mumbai
Experience – one year of actual working experience in any Mumbai based law Firm or Working knowledge of court proceedings. knowledge of MS WORD/ MIS ETC
Interested Candidates please send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 7, 2022
Azure Legal – Part Time Opportunity
We are looking for a writer/intern who has experience in writing Press Release. Must be very good in English. Remuneration will be upto 5k. This is work from home opportunity.
You will be asked to write a sample and this is a part – time opportunity.
Please email your CV at Niti.Gupta@azurelegal.in.
AAA capital service Pvt Ltd – Law Intern and Advocate
We are looking out for candidates who are currently persuing law and in final year and are keen to pursue there career in BANKING AND FINANCE .(Corporate Law)
Interested candidates can send your cv on mail id and whats app
location – Delhi ( Lajpat Nagar )
salary. 20 k to 25 k
Adv. Ankur Mishra
AAA capital service Pvt Ltd
(Law officer/ Associate Councel)
Email ; email@example.com
Mob ; 9999886099
Omkar Khanvilkar Law Chambers: – Mumbai
𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗮: Real Estate, IBC
𝗣𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Associate in Mumbai
𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲: 0-2 PQE.
Interested candidates may send their CV’s to the HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic-cum-Sales Counsellors for UPSC CSE.
We are actively looking for 10-12 Academic-cum-Sales Counsellors for UPSC CSE.
Experience of 1-2 years in an Ed-tech start-up would be appreciated.
-Good Communication Skills
-Resolving Queries of students
-Command on UPSC CSE syllabus
-Achieving Sales targets
Remuneration: Salary plus handsome incentives.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Advocate – IP Delhi.
Mason & Associates Advocates: Looking for candidates with 3-4 years of experience in Intellectual Property (IP) Prosecution, for their Delhi office. Lawyers with relevant prosecution experience and well-versed with the procedural aspects of IP Prosecution should apply.
Send your profiles with a covering email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advocates At White Hat Junior
We are urgently looking for the candidates at the Mid-level Associate as well as Senior Associate positions. The candidates should have specialisation in M&A and PE practice area.
For the mid-level associate positions, the individual should be someone who has experience in handling corporate due diligences and in addition to drafting and modifying transaction documents, has negotiated miscellaneous agreements and the warranty provisions and assisted in closing the transaction.
For the senior associate positions, the individual should have extensive experience in heading the corporate due diligences and drafting and negotiating the transaction documentation from term sheet stage till the closing.
Internship Opportunity – Legalcook Advocates & Solicitors, Boutique Law Firm at Bengaluru
Vacancies – 2, Starting immediately
Practice Area – Civil, Criminal, Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
Location – Near Mayo Hall Court, Residency Road, Bengaluru
1. Candidate must possess interest in the area of litigation.
2. Requisite skillset – Legal research, drafting, editing, quick reading and comprehension, well versed in using manupatra, scc and other legall research tools, timely deliverables, legal writing, comparative analysis of judgments.
3. Nature of internship – Physical
4. Only sincere candidates may apply.
Mail your applications to email@example.com
Omega Juris is a law firm in Mumbai offering legal services across a broad range of practice areas, including Civil, Criminal, Corporate, Real Estate, etc.
Positions available : Two
Who can apply:
· Law students interested in litigation and who can attend office in person.
· Further the minimum duration for internship is 3 months.
· Joining: Immediately
Interested Candidates should email their C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
I have always been against Glorifying Over Work and therefore, in the year 2021, I have decided to launch this campaign “Balancing Life”and talk about this wrong practice, that we have been following since last few years. I will be talking to and interviewing around 1 lakh people in the coming 2021 and publish their interview regarding their opinion on glamourising Over Work.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE SAME, DO LET ME KNOW.
The copyright of this Article belongs exclusively to Ms. Aishwarya Sandeep. Reproduction of the same, without permission will amount to Copyright Infringement. Appropriate Legal Action under the Indian Laws will be taken.
If you would also like to contribute to my website, then do share your articles or poems at email@example.com