Job Location – Malad, Mumbai
Experience – Min 4 years in IT
CTC – 15 Lakhs
1. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors/agencies for the flawless execution of projects
2. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
3. Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
4. Ensure resource availability and allocation
5. Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
6. Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
7. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
8. Report and escalate to management as needed
9. Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
10. Perform risk management to minimize project risks
11. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
12. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
1. Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
2. Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
3. Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
4. Solid understanding of languages like HTML, PHP, LARAVEL, Angular JS, JAVA Script, etc.
5. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
6. Good written and verbal communication skills
7. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
8. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
9. Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in a fast-paced, e-Commerce business.
Interested Candidates, please email your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have always been against Glorifying Over Work and therefore, in the year 2021, I have decided to launch this campaign “Balancing Life”and talk about this wrong practice, that we have been following since last few years. I will be talking to and interviewing around 1 lakh people in the coming 2021 and publish their interview regarding their opinion on glamourising Over Work.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE SAME, DO LET ME KNOW.
The copyright of this Article belongs exclusively to Ms. Aishwarya Sandeep. Reproduction of the same, without permission will amount to Copyright Infringement. Appropriate Legal Action under the Indian Laws will be taken.
If you would also like to contribute to my website, then do share your articles or poems at email@example.com