The Ministry of Education (MOE) is a Ministry of the Government of India responsible for the implementation of the National Policy on Education. The MOE was first established in 1947.
This Ministry is divided into the two departments that is as follows:
- Department of School Education and Literacy
This department deals with primary, secondary and higher secondary education, adult education and literacy.
- Department of Higher Education
This department deals with the level of University education, technical education, scholarships, etc.
The current education minister is Dharmendra Pradhan.
The Ministry of Education in India has been since 1947. The Rajiv Gandhi government changed its name to the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) in 1985, and with the public announcement of the newly drafted “National Education Policy 2020” by the Narendra Modi government, the Ministry of Human Resource Development was renamed back to the Ministry of Education.
Objectives of Ministry of Education
- Preparing the National Policy on Education and to ensure that it is implemented in letter and spirit
- Planning development, including the expanding of access and improving quality of the educational institutions all over the country, including in regions where people find it hard to access education.
- Giving particular attention to disadvantaged groups like the poor, females and the minorities
- Providing financial help in the form of scholarships, loan subsidy, etc. to the deserving students from the deprived sections of the society.
- Encouraging international cooperation in the field of education.
The Ministry of Education in India was established on 15th August, 1947 and since implemented policies for the development of education in India and continues to work for the development of education in our country.
I have always been against Glorifying Over Work and therefore, in the year 2021, I have decided to launch this campaign “Balancing Life”and talk about this wrong practice, that we have been following since last few years. I will be talking to and interviewing around 1 lakh people in the coming 2021 and publish their interview regarding their opinion on glamourising Over Work.
If you are interested in participating in the same, do let me know.
The copyright of this Article belongs exclusively to Ms. Aishwarya Sandeep. Reproduction of the same, without permission will amount to Copyright Infringement. Appropriate Legal Action under the Indian Laws will be taken.
If you would also like to contribute to my website, then do share your articles or poems at email@example.com
We also have a Facebook Group Restarter Moms for Mothers or Women who would like to rejoin their careers post a career break or women who are enterpreneurs.
We are also running a series Inspirational Women from January 2021 to March 31,2021, featuring around 1000 stories about Indian Women, who changed the world. #choosetochallenge