The Digital Infrastructure
- Create Multiplier Effect by Building a Shared Digital Infrastructure: Digital infrastructure will help in the creation of an infinite number of additional services and will majorly focus upon the creation of capabilities that will act as the backbone of services which are required by the users.
- Enable Co-creation of Diverse and Sustainable Solutions: The needs of people using the judicial system are diverse, dynamic and keep changing and therefore the need is to enable high level of decentralized improvements, configuration and extensions by different courts and users.
- Amplify Impact through Ecosystem Participation for Implementation and Adoption: In order to ensure that the implement and the impact is at a large scale, collective strength of all the sectors like public, private and civil societies need to be leveraged as each of these sectors have their own unique set of skills.
Standards, Specifications And Certifications
It is necessary to provide standards, specifications and certifications in order to promote and trust and collaboration. Standards will ensure effective communication through a common vocabulary and experience across the States. Specification will ensure uniformity and quality of technology. Certifications act as an effective mechanism to create trust and accountability among the different actors in the ecosystem.
Principles For Development Of A Digital Infrastructure
- Privacy and Security by Design: The digital infrastructure should ensure the security and privacy of data to maintain the trust between the stakeholders.
- Open and Interoperable: The digital infrastructure should be open that ensures the transparency and interoperability of the judicial platform with other platforms.
- Accessible and Inclusive: The digital infrastructure should be accessible by all irrespective of their socio-economic background.
- Reusable and Extensible: Incorporation of modular architecture promotes repurposing and extension of elements in diverse contexts which saves that would be required in reinventing the ecosystem.
- Agile, Data-driven Development Method: The development of the digital infrastructure should be gradual.
- User-centric Design: It should be noted that instead of heavily relying on changing the behavior of users, their diverse needs should be incorporated in the design of the platform.
- Scalable: Digital Infrastructure should be dynamic by keeping pace with the expectations and the technological breakthroughs and should be able to incorporate new systems and capabilities.
- System Wide Perspective: The infrastructure should work towards enabling the delivery of services, keeping records and sharing data.
- Resilient: Services and solutions should replaceable in order to ensure the adaptability to minimize the impact of the changes and unexpected scenarios.
- Commoditized and Heterogeneous: For developing the digital infrastructure, commoditized technologies should be used as the same in the long run the development becomes cheaper and more reliable.
- Unified not Uniform Development: The broad design and specifications of the technologies should be outlined at the national level however, the budgeting, deployment and implementation should be decentralized in order to ensure greater ownership, flexibility and adaptation to the local contexts.
I have always been against Glorifying Over Work and therefore, in the year 2021, I have decided to launch this campaign “Balancing Life”and talk about this wrong practice, that we have been following since last few years. I will be talking to and interviewing around 1 lakh people in the coming 2021 and publish their interview regarding their opinion on glamourising Over Work.
If you are interested in participating in the same, do let me know.
The copyright of this Article belongs exclusively to Ms. Aishwarya Sandeep. Reproduction of the same, without permission will amount to Copyright Infringement. Appropriate Legal Action under the Indian Laws will be taken.
If you would also like to contribute to my website, then do share your articles or poems at email@example.com
We also have a Facebook Group Restarter Moms for Mothers or Women who would like to rejoin their careers post a career break or women who are enterpreneurs.
We are also running a series Inspirational Women from January 2021 to March 31,2021, featuring around 1000 stories about Indian Women, who changed the world. #choosetochallenge