“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”- Nelson Mandela
Education plays a very dominant role in the functioning of the world. Each and every thing in this whole world requires some kind of knowledge and that peculiar knowledge comes from the basic education that a person has. So primarily education is a key to success. And in today’s hour education is no longer based on the traditional systems, there are a lot of new concepts by which students who are going to schools or colleges are able to uplift themselves more effectively and efficiently.
Nowadays, as everyone knows, things have changed because of the pandemic that is going around the world. Things are not the same as they used to be before. People are working from home , students are stuck at home with the classes going online, the economic system is not stable, people are not able to earn properly, some people are losing their jobs and different kinds of agitation is there among the world just because of this pandemic.
Different sectors of the society have been affected in their own ways because of this pandemic. Being a student, this pandemic affected my life also. From normal physical classes to online classes life has changed. Now everything is online from assignments to exams , seminars have turned into webinars and many more. But as it is always said that there are some positives and negatives so similarly, online classes also have both positive as well as negative sides.
The positive points of online classes are:
- Time management, which means that students don’t have to spend a lot of time travelling , they just have to join the class using their available gadgets.
- Cost effective, which means that students don’t have to spend a lot of money on transport ,they can simply attend their classes or lectures by just sitting at home.
- Students can engage themselves in different hobbies or activities in which they want to explore themselves which was not possible during physical classes.
- Students can focus on their studies without any disturbance of anything by sitting at home
The negative points of online classes are:
- Students have to spend hours and hours on gadgets which affect their mental and physical health.
- Students are not able to implement their knowledge whatever they are studying practically.
- Students are getting more and more dependent on the internet for even small things.
- Students who are not able to afford the gadgets to attend online classes or places where internet connection is poor suffers.
- Students are lacking in face to face communication.
So these are some positive and negative points of online classes. According to me, classes are important whether it is online or physical. Students must focus on their studies in whatever way it is delivered to them. Yes , online classes are at some points beneficial and at some point it is detrimental. As students can utilize the time which they are getting due to online classes in a productive manner which will help them in future. And they can implement all their knowledge practically once this pandemic will get over. Though we can definitely say that online classes are not that much interesting and understandable as compared to offline classes but that’s the need of an hour, we all have to adjust and not let our studies suffer due to this pandemic.
I have always been against Glorifying Over Work and therefore, in the year 2021, I have decided to launch this campaign “Balancing Life”and talk about this wrong practice, that we have been following since last few years. I will be talking to and interviewing around 1 lakh people in the coming 2021 and publish their interview regarding their opinion on glamourising Over Work.
If you are interested in participating in the same, do let me know.
The copyright of this Article belongs exclusively to Ms. Aishwarya Sandeep. Reproduction of the same, without permission will amount to Copyright Infringement. Appropriate Legal Action under the Indian Laws will be taken.
If you would also like to contribute to my website, then do share your articles or poems at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have a Facebook Group Restarter Moms for Mothers or Women who would like to rejoin their careers post a career break or women who are enterpreneurs.
We are also running a series Inspirational Women from January 2021 to March 31,2021, featuring around 1000 stories about Indian Women, who changed the world. #choosetochallenge