Drug Addiction is one such genuine and awful issue that has caught the youthful age of our nation thoroughly, today in the event that we see the measurements; the vast majority of the teens in the early age of 17-20years have been discovered to be truly dependent on the unscrupulous substance misuse or chronic drug use and these have been for the most part is the college and even school going students. Indeed, even the unprivileged and helpless youngsters have likewise been discovered to be associated with drug misuse/habit. This has been acted like a dangerous issue before the Indian government on the grounds that the youthful age is the expected force for the eventual fate of the nation and assuming their present lives are suffocated under such addictions, the fate of the country would positively transform into dull. This is surely a big deal the Indian culture also, and this matter ought to be settled with aggregate endeavors of individuals of the general public.
The current situation of the society has been totally changed than the previous times, presently in the metropolitan regions the families are getting nuclear both the parents are working accordingly they can’t spend a quality time with their children, significance and confidence in virtues have additionally been decreased in the families, elderly people are getting ignored, kids the greater part of the occasions watch out of their homes for somebody to share and put themselves out there and this likewise now and again drives them to include in some unacceptable friend gatherings. Correspondence, cooperation, understanding among the relatives is decreasing bit by bit and in addition the advanced training framework likewise has represented a great deal of tension on the understudies, among the helpless families because of sheer neediness guardians and kids all are enjoyed procuring for occupation, there is no cash and time to achieve instruction and hence lack of education prompts the contribution in unscrupulous activities and awful organization of companions. In such conditions young people feel really estranged; they lose their shrewdness and need to dispose of their nerves, pressures and melancholy that eventually shows them the best approach to medications or substance misuse. They accept that medications cause them to fail to remember every one of their strains and pressing factors and cause them to feel free and without any unrest, they rather feel better in the deadness brought about by the medications than bearing any pressure because of their commonsense lives.
One may doesn’t understand at the beginning phase that when the use of drugs may transform into an addiction and the movement it becomes a addiction it is very late, thus the parents, elder and friends should always be alert whenever they notice the following symptoms in their child/friend:
- Carelessness, reduced interest in studies or work, reduced interaction with others, loss of interest in physical activities at school/college/home.
- Constant fatigue, irrigation, involved in fights, arguments.
- Giving a sense of becoming a different person probably a pessimistic.
- Get involves in unethical and illegal activities like stealing money, accidents.
- Sudden loss of interest in life, appetite, loss of body weight.
- Sudden sweating and increase in sleep time.
At the point when drugs, become a dependence for an individual anyway it is amazingly difficult to dispose of it however it’s anything but incomprehensible either, with the steady assistance, inspiration and direction of the guardians, family, companions, guides/Rehabilitators/Doctors and with the individual resolution of the dependent individual; chronic drug use can be redressed. Albeit a pre-check or safeguards are consistently fundamental to be taken with the goal that the youths don’t think to get enjoyed drug misuse, home is a chief spot where a character is being raised and the family is best ally and the aide for a little youngster. In the event that the guardians attempt to make an open and an amicable relationship with the little youngsters of the family then there are less odds of interruption and unscrupulous inclusion of the kids. Yet, at the later stage when the youngster has gone on an off-base way, the obligation of the family and the guardians; builds twofold. Thus, let us currently, exactly see what arrangements can be executed to get rid of drug addiction:
- PERSONAL INTEREST IS MUST: To get rid of drugs addiction a personal interest is required, until a addicted person does not realizes that he/she is addicted to the drugs which can create a blunder of his/her life and life should be brought back on right path, no one else can help that person.
- FAMILY AND FRIENDS SHOULD BE SUPPORTIVE AND COMPASSIONATE: family members should be compassionate and supportive to the person with drug addiction. With love, care and motivation of the parents and the other family members it would be easier for the addicted youngster to get rid of the addiction. Parents, and close friends should listen to the person with patience and give an affectionate help.
- PROFESSIONAL HELP IS REQUIRED: doctors, counsellor or rehabilitators should be consulted in order to help the addicted person because they can assist him/her in a more profound way. There should be any hesitation in explaining the problem the problem to the doctor/counsellor.
CONCLUSION: Drug addiction is curse for any person because it not only spoils but destroys a life. Youngsters are innocent and they thoroughly need a right guidance, moral education and a healthy environment at their homes, schools and workplace. Parents, teachers and elders should always be empathetic and communicative with the youngsters so that they can easily talk out their issues and feelings, all they need is good listener and a guide.
I have always been against Glorifying Over Work and therefore, in the year 2021, I have decided to launch this campaign “Balancing Life”and talk about this wrong practice, that we have been following since last few years. I will be talking to and interviewing around 1 lakh people in the coming 2021 and publish their interview regarding their opinion on glamourising Over Work.
If you are interested in participating in the same, do let me know.
The copyright of this Article belongs exclusively to Ms. Aishwarya Sandeep. Reproduction of the same, without permission will amount to Copyright Infringement. Appropriate Legal Action under the Indian Laws will be taken.
If you would also like to contribute to my website, then do share your articles or poems at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have a Facebook Group Restarter Moms for Mothers or Women who would like to rejoin their careers post a career break or women who are enterpreneurs.