Indian Villages – Weakness of India:-
- Ignorance rate is high in towns.
- Destitution lies more in towns.
- Joblessness lies more in towns.
- Absence of water office, transport office, instructive establishments.
- Expansion in populace in view of high lack of education rate in towns.
- Baby death rate is high a result of lack of education.
- A large portion of India’s populace is living in towns. Towns are the foundation of our country.
– Indian Villages where genuine India lives is our most noteworthy strength.
– We all who are living in metropolitan urban communities are reliant on them for our living.
– India is an agrarian nation and 70% of the populace who are occupied with this calling are living in towns.
– Many of us who are presently living in metropolitan urban areas are initially coming from towns.
– All the notable names like Ratan Tata, Lakshmi Mittal, Dhiru Bhai Ambani and so on who have caused an imprint on the planet to have likewise come from the Indian towns.
– There are numerous capable and brilliant personalities in Indian towns that have the capacity to change the substance of India.
– Villages are spine of India without them India may need to confront food deficiency. Any remaining enterprises are additionally subject to towns for their crude materials
– The creation units of any large organization are found at some little places attributable to the minimal effort of foundation and bounty of work.
– The degree of schooling in Indian towns is low.
– There is less number of openings for work in towns.
– As the entire word is innovatively best in class yet Indian towns are as yet ailing here.
Our Indian towns can be our most noteworthy strength if the provincial business sectors and the sort of ability accessible there are promoted in an appropriate manner. Government should make strides to improve the state of Indian towns on the grounds that the advancement in Indian towns will change the substance of India.
Villages are the biggest support for India, from the past to future. They are the one, with which the world recognizes India. They are the one that does not depend on any other cities, but the entire India is dependent on the villages. They contribute to our modern India in every fields starting from agriculture, economy, prettiness of our country. Hence spite of all the negative factors, the positiveness leads the way. Hence, I conclude that villages are the biggest strength to our India.
Villages are definitely our strength. But because of less support for agriculture, village people are migrating to cities. Government should provide loans and insurance for agriculture. Govt. should provide them chance to sell their products directly to customers. And Govt. should concern about education and basic needs of village people.
- INDIAN VILLAGES… A STRENGTH | ESSAYS FOR FREE (wordpress.com)
- Indian villages – our strength or our weakness? (careerride.com)
I have always been against Glorifying Over Work and therefore, in the year 2021, I have decided to launch this campaign “Balancing Life”and talk about this wrong practice, that we have been following since last few years. I will be talking to and interviewing around 1 lakh people in the coming 2021 and publish their interview regarding their opinion on glamourising Over Work.
If you are interested in participating in the same, do let me know.
The copyright of this Article belongs exclusively to Ms. Aishwarya Sandeep. Reproduction of the same, without permission will amount to Copyright Infringement. Appropriate Legal Action under the Indian Laws will be taken.
If you would also like to contribute to my website, then do share your articles or poems at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have a Facebook Group Restarter Moms for Mothers or Women who would like to rejoin their careers post a career break or women who are enterpreneurs.
You may also like to read: